Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hellos!

I'm here again to bring you birthday greetings from a girl suffering from major post-exam cuii-ness, but is trying to keep her eyes awake so that she doesn't type rubbish in place of what should be a beautiful, sincere and tear-jerking message... =p

so anyways... first and foremost, can't forget the birthday greetings now can we? lolx..

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY!!!!
*balloons and streamers everywhere*

I'm really sorry that I couldn't have a proper celebration with you before I fly off to taiwan, so I conspired with Bee to give you a little surprise during your lunch period on the day of your birthday.. the thing is that we have absolutely no idea where exactly is your work place and what time is your lunch break, and if you will be in office at all or at some random event location... so you may have noticed that I've tried to very subtly get answers to these questions from you for the past few days.. (pls be very gan dong cuz I was really freaking stressed out over exams, and I had 2 other birthday celebrations to plan.. so don't hiam if somehow you have managed to figure out what I was trying to do... =p) but I know you will appreciate what we did, so I won't take you apart limb by limb.. lolx...

anyways, for this year, and the second half of last year, we went out more (at least it seems that way to me =p).. we talked more, and we shared more... and guess what? I really liked that... I like knowing that we were all making the effort to meet up despite busy schedules.. I liked being able to sms you and disturb you just to complain and be emo... and I liked being there for you.. I know you feel that you always come to me only when you have problems... and I know that you feel guilty for that... but it doesn't rectify the problem just cuz you choose not to share what's bothering you... in fact that would probably hurt our friendship even more... instead, you could always drop me an sms, or an online msg just to chat even when you are not facing any problems in your life... as I've said before, it's not the confiding of problems that I mind, or the emotional dependency... but sometimes, it's the I'm-sorry-I-can't-find-time-to-stop-and-chat that is the problem... so don't stop sharing whatever it is that bothers you.. not if you still take me as a good friend.. you said that our friendship is much more than me simply being your aunt agony.. I agree.. but I also say that me being in that role is just part of the special friendship that we share..

so enjoy your 23rd birthday.. and know that no matter what happens, I care... alot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment