Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sorry friend! Your birthday wishes came really late this year! I can't really remember what I wrote on your card when I gave it to you.. but I really thought I did cater to you request. Haha.. but anyways, if I didn't, I recalled that I pasted 2 photos on your card.. When I was browsing through the photos, I realised that we really have very few photos together! So abit hard to choose from the limited selection what you called a "fave moment" that we have.

There simply isn't one... :)

The favourite moment exists in all our meet ups. Because in all our meet ups, you reminded me that friendship can last for more than a decade. It exists in our long conversations about everything and anything under the sun. It exists in knowing that there's a friend out there who will always be there for you. It exists in being needed and feeling appreciated. These favourite moments are simply those little things that we do for each other in the name of friendship.


There isn't a favourite moment my friend. There are several, and many many more to come. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment